Saturday, September 2, 2017

Back To School Outfit Ideas

Hello Cuties!!! 😘
The fall season is round the corner and its time to go back to the school. Its always a struggle when we think about what to wear to the school? Here I'm putting together 3 back to school outfits which are great to start with. Its amazing that these pieces can be easily found in your wardrobe and can be worn in multiple ways. So Lets get started!!!

CHIC LOOK
For the first look, I'm wearing this pretty floral printed top and denim shorts. Anything that's delicate and easy breezy looks great with denim shorts and goes on for the everyday style. I like to tuck in my tees and fancy tops into my shorts to give it a cleaner look. You can throw over a kaftan or kimono for more elegant look just like i did it here.

denim shorts
Easy breezy top
Everday chic look
Wall art picture backdrop

FUN LOOK
I love to play around with staple pieces in my looks and one of my favorite has always been denim jacket. I wore a red tank top with my regular blue denim jeans and simply added the denim jacket to make it the perfect denim on denim look. This piece proves to be a great trick if done correctly and makes any outfit look effortlessly stylish. Here's another look with this versatile denim jacket.

denim on denim look
denim jacket looks
basic denim jeans
comfortable denim jeans

SPORTY LOOK
Are you someone who loves to wear ripped attire a little more? Then I'm sure you'll love this look. I wore my ripped denim with a plain white tank top and simply tied a red check shirt on my waist. This outfit is super quick and looks stunning. Also you can wear the shirt if you want to change the look without even changing the outfit!! Nothing makes you happier when you find something which you were searching for a really long time and it ends up looking amazing. I'm talking about this cute baby pink cap which i recently bought and can't stop loving it. 

ripped jeans look
check shirt and denim jeans
adidas superstar styles
My new sporty cap look

I feel sneakers are the best when it comes to comfort and styling both together. This sneakers from Adidas superstar are the best to step out as they look great with everything. I wore loop earrings and watch for the everyday school look. And don't forgot to rock your sunglasses girls. This is pretty much about today's post. I hope you guys liked it. Stay tuned for more!


Outfit details-
TOP- H&M
SHORTS- COTTON ON
RED TANK TOP - OLD NAVY
DENIM JACKET- COTTON ON
WHITE TANK TOP- OLD NAVY
RIPPED DENIM- FOREVER21
SHIRT- TARGET
CAP- FOREVER21
SUNGLASSES-RAY-BAN
SNEAKERS- ADIDAS
WATCH- MICHAEL KORS
LOOP EARRINGS- CLAIRES

Always dress like its the best day of your life!

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💟





No comments:

Post a Comment