Friday, August 4, 2017

Kimono Style

Hello Beauties!!! 😘
You guys already know how much i love tunics and cardigans. This time i tried something different called KIMONO. It is a japanese style garment often rocked by fashion girls everywhere.


 There comes different styles in kimonos from shorter versions to the long ones and unique prints to classy black. I am wearing this black kimono from cotton-on with floral print on it. This one has slits which i love the most and is long sleeved. I paired it with a white lace off the shoulder bralette and my amazing ripped shorts with the lace on the edge going perfectly together. I went on to accessorize the outfit with my boho neckpiece and pearl bracelet. Wearing the white gladiator sandals from charlotte russe completed my look. Believe me guys kimonos are such a versatile piece it can be worn with almost everything. Style them with jeans, shorts or dresses- this will be a fun statement piece in your wardrobe!


Outfit details-
SHORTS- forever21
BRALETTE- target
KIMONO- cotton-on
SANDALS- charlotte russe
BRACELET- Accessorize
NECKPIECE- claires
SUNGLASSES- h&m

Be your own kind of beautiful!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💟

No comments:

Post a Comment