Friday, September 15, 2017

Embrace The Denim Skirt

Hello Birdies!!! 😘
There is always been something about denim skirts which i loved. It has always been my thing since i was in school. Now I'm more than happier as denim skirts are in trend and has made a major comeback. There are numerous way to style them. Let me show you the way i styled it. 


I wore this blue denim skirt which i found really cute as it feels so much comfortable yet trendy. Also it has an all the way button down style to make the outfit stand out. Mustard yellow is a color which i don't really wear as i prefer colors over pastels but this time i thought to give a shot and I'm quite impressed with that. This top has the cold shoulder style and ruffled sleeves-just perfectly went with my skirt.


Anything looks good with the denim skirt as far as footwear is concerned. I wore my ankle boots for this outfit as i wanted it to be more than the casual look but you can wear sneakers or sandals whichever works for you. Also, the outfit got the complete classy look with this lovely black hat. Its the best accessory if you want to uplift the style game instantly. This was all about today's look. Do share it if you liked my style 😊


Outfit details-
COLD-SHOULDER TOP- TEMT
DENIM SKIRT- URBAN OUTFITTERS
HAT-H&M

Being well dressed is a beautiful form of politeness!

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💟

No comments:

Post a Comment