Friday, March 17, 2017

B&W dress X Denim jacket

Hello Beautiful people!😘

Hope all my wonderful readers are doing great! The season of winter has started fading away and beautiful spring is already back. I am super excited to see the beautiful flowers blossom all over again and every day will be a sunny day. No more missing the presence of sun!
Now lets talk about my today's look, you may remember I actually wore this outfit on my last birthday (November baby 😇). I Love this dress, and I love the idea even more of styling the denim jacket over the dress for more of a casual look. This pretty black and white stripped boycon dress is from +bebe. The American flag detailing at the back looks attractive and the style of this jacket is super easy to work with. I got this denim jacket from +Cotton On.
Check out the pictures to know more-


Who doesn't love a denim jacket? It’s a closet essential and you can wear them all year round, A denim jacket is very versatile! Dress it up with classic white tee and black jeans for the low-key vibe, tie it around the waist for more casual look, wear it with your favorite little black dress or floral dress for the summers, options are never ending. And yes it should hit you right on the waist as the denim jacket that fits perfect looks even more perfect! 



I added my super favorite +adidas Originals from their superstar collection in white. These are one of the most loved shoes since they were launched and have become must haves for both men and women's fashion. They are extremely comfy and can make any outfit look stylish instantly. I completed my look with these cool sunnies from +Forever 21
This was all about today's post. Let me know in the section below how you guys style your denim jacket would love to know more about it. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!

Every blink of a firefly's light say's... "BELIEVE"

With Love Always,
Parthvi Raval 💕













No comments:

Post a Comment