Friday, March 31, 2017

Styling Over The Knee Socks

Hello World!!!😘

Hope all my amazing readers are doing great! Spring is my favorite season, because layering styles and clothing combinations works best during this time.You can experiment as much as you want and play around with the versatile pieces. So now lets chat about today's post. One of the most trendy and versatile piece in the closet would definitely be over the knee socks. They are so fashionable and unique to wear, perfect for the fall/spring when you want to wear your favorite pair of shorts or dress but still want to feel warm. 

For this post, I am wearing a black camisole with my florescent sweater from +H&M. Its adorable and its great for the little warmth needed this season. Check out the pictures below to know more-

The neon cardigan style
Sexy over the knee socks are must haves
Styling over the knee socks is so easy
Cardigan and over the knee socks are for spring
Over the knee socks and ankle boots are perfect for spring
Sexy pose goes with sexy styling
Sit down with me and have some fashion talks

A pair of black over the knee socks or any color of your choice and you are good to go with so many outfit styles with one single staple piece. They can be easily styled with anything short such as skirts or summer dresses, options are endless. Keep in mind, the socks should fit you perfectly so that it ends up looking classy. Mine are from +Forever 21. Love how they make legs appear to be a little longer. They accentuate the entire look. Also the shorts are from +Cotton On. These are absolute must for the everyday style. I wore my wedge heel ankle boots with the socks as they are ideal for each other. Lastly, sunglasses from +Ray-Ban completed my look.

So this was all about my today's post. Hope you guys liked it. Let me know in the comment section below how you folks find this look. Stay tuned for more. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!

          SKY ABOVE ME, EARTH BELOW ME, FIRE WITHIN ME!!!

With Love Always,
Parthvi Raval 💗



 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment