Friday, October 27, 2017

Styling The Basic Tee Shirt Dress

Hello Bees!!!😘
Tee shirt dress is always a good option for the casual styling. It is super comfy and can be styled a zillion ways. Are you like me when it comes to restyling? Do you prefer wearing the same dress different ways? Then I'm sure you are going to love this post as am presenting some fun looks with just one single dress. 


The tee shirt dress I'm wearing is stripped and i really adore how it fits correctly to my body. The best thing about this dress is its super light to wear, making it perfect for the everyday style.


Styling with leather jacket has always been my favorite thing to do. It simply makes any outfit more dressy and party ready. I'm sure you all definitely have a leather jacket to flaunt and if you don't then i recommend you to invest in one!


Vest hoodie is an amazing choice for all those wondering how to style this dress for fall. This hood brings a different dimensional look to the same outfit making it more of a fun and a bit of a boyfriend style which is totally in vogue.

You can also try any single color dress and throw over different accessories and jackets accordingly. I have only experimented with the basics so far for this attire but I'm sure will definitely try some more and you can find them on my Instagram some time later. Now you guys already know how much i love my Sunnies!!! So up next, Add your favorite pair of sunglasses and you are good to go! I wore my black shoes with a hidden wedge to complete the casual day outfit.
So guys this was all about my today's post. Do not forget to share if you love reading my blog.


Outfit Details-
TEE SHIRT DRESS- A'GACI
LEATHER JACKET- FOREVER21
VEST HOODIE-OLD NAVY
SHOES- SHOEDAZZLE
SUNGLASSES-H&M

Fashion is what you buy, Style is what you do with it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💟





No comments:

Post a Comment