Friday, October 13, 2017

Dress Me Sexy

Hello Girlies!!! 😘
There is this one thing in my closet which i love so much and ever since i was a kid, never missed any chance to flaunt them incredibly. Yes, you guessed it right! Its- A Skirt!!! And today I'm really excited to share this sexy skirt look with you all.


I absolutely love wearing skirts and collecting different styles has always been a treasure for me. The skirt I'm wearing is wrap style skirt in a extremely pretty magenta color. Its body-con fitting and high-low style make me want to flaunt it even more. The best thing is it's super comfortable you can literally party wearing this all night. Also the black sweater top went perfectly well with the skirt. This outfit is totally ideal for cocktail parties and I'm sure you will make heads turn wherever you go in this elegant outfit.



I love how the combination of magenta and black worked out for me. Now talking about accessories- I wore this black studded choker and gold-black bracelet to finish my look. Party attires are definitely not complete without heels. So here I am all set for the event with my black heels on. Well... This sums up my today's post. Hope you guys liked this look and if you do then don't forget to share it.


Outfit Details-
Skirt- Agaci
Heels- Catwalk
Bracelet- Claires
Choker- Forever21

'In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.'

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💟






1 comment: