Friday, May 12, 2017

The Little Black Dress For Summer

Hello Beauties!!! 😘
Who says you can't wear black in summers? It's always best if you have invested in black attires because they are the wardrobe staples. I am a big fan of colors as you already know but i also adore black as much and i make sure to have tons of black clothes so that adding colors and playing around with them becomes much easier. They are also perfect for I have nothing to wear kind of days which I'm sure all of us face some or the other time.

And when i say investing in black clothes, its mainly for the- Black denim, Black vest, Little Black dress, Black leather jacket and So on. It never hurts investing in such pieces which goes with almost everything. Now you'll get an idea of what this post is about. So today I'm going to talk about everyone's favorite 'The little black dress'.


This little black dress has a very pretty ruffle off the shoulder style. I got this dress from Macy's. Off the shoulder, Cold shoulder, Ruffle sleeves are the top trends this season. So here is a tip : Choose the outfit of your choice (In my case, it's black) , Select your favorite trend (Off the shoulder) , Buy the combination of both (The LBD with ruffles off the shoulder) This way you can wear black clothes and trendy piece at the same time. Isn't it amazing?

Likewise, I'm obsessed with this off the shoulder trend and if you are too then you'll love my another post on this trend. Here's the link- Rose gold off the shoulder.


Also, the Steve Madden lace up wedges was ideal for my outfit. It's super comfy and looks sexy with just any outfit. I absolutely love how it goes with my dress perfectly. Simply adding my favorite watch from Michael kors and a pair of loop earrings, completed my look and i was all ready with a perfect date/club night look.

Hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know in the comment section below how you found the look and please do subscribe and share the post guys. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!

People will stare. Make it worth their while. 

Xoxo,
Parthvi Raval 





No comments:

Post a Comment