Friday, April 14, 2017

Rose Gold Off The Shoulder

Hello Beauties!!! 😘

Hope all my wonderful readers are doing great! I am back with yet another post. This time i thought of experimenting with pastels for spring. Honestly, I would say being a person who love bright colors and never forget to add them in my outfits, this look is surely a different one for me. Nevertheless, i loved this look because i wore a very pretty rose gold crop top. Well i absolutely love everything rose gold. Who doesn't? 😉 This one is off the shoulder style in velvet fabric from Forever21. Have a look at the pictures-

 

Off-the shoulder tops are the fashion phenomenon and every single retailer's racks are filled with these shoulder-exposing styles since the trend was called out. Not just them, this trend is loved by all of us. The reason is there are number of styles to chose from- Straight across style, cold-shoulder, cut-out, asymmetrical, strappy counterparts- they all look super stylish.

Pairing off the shoulder is definitely a effortless styling. You can literally wear them with anything-denims, skirts or shorts- simply as i did, in zillion ways. The white shorts i wore are from Cotton on and are high waisted, went perfect with my crop top.  I decided to keep it simple and wore my golden shoe from H&M to keep the vibe of gold-rose gold alive in my outfit. 


 Now lets talk about accessorize- I wore a choker neck-piece in lace with my dazzling "peace" earrings. I was in love with them the second i saw them. Lastly, i completed this look by adding my favorite rose gold watch from Michael kors with matching sunglasses that complemented my outfit perfectly.

So folks this was all about my today's post. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!

Beauty is power, a smile is its sword!

XOXO
Parthvi Raval

No comments:

Post a Comment