Friday, March 3, 2017

The Military Dress

Hello Lovely people 😘

Hope all my wonderful readers are doing good! I am back with yet another post and this time its a bit casual yet different! For this post, am wearing a military shirt dress from +GUESS Shirt dresses have been in trend for a while now and is being loved by almost everyone because they are so easy to style and are very comfortable. They come in different styles. Most loved styles would be denim and check prints apparently. Well i love them too but i decided to go for military color as its my current favorite. I am literally stocking up for military styles lately. From a fur-edged hooded parka, black winter coat to lace up boots i have them all. Also now my eyes are on army textured cargo pants. Now coming back to the post. The moment i saw the dress i was in love with it. Check out the pictures to know more-















In this look i have not done much to the outfit and has worn it as it is! But guys trust me it can be worn in so many ways. Wearing it as a pull over on your casual outfits instantly makes your outfit look super stylish or adding a belt above your waistline will look adorable. I have not accessorized this look much and chose to wear my sexy black sneakers from +ShoeDazzle Now there is a little secret- it has a wedge inside which does not show and makes you look a little taller 😉 Also i wore my sunglasses from +Charlotte Russe for the really sunny day it was!

So this was all about today's post. Let me know in the comment section below if you guys want me to style this shirt dress in different ways and will be sharing those looks on my Instagram profile. Stay tuned for more. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!




Keep your face always toward the sun and shadows will fall behind you!

With Love Always,
Parthvi Raval 💟











No comments:

Post a Comment