Friday, March 9, 2018

How To Style --> Slit Wide Pants

Hey Everyone!!!😘
As we all know wide pants are taking all over the fashion industry and it has made a major comeback in a good way. It's said that it will the next big thing in women's fashion trend 2018. 

I was really excited and nervous at the same time to try this trend being a petite girl. Styling these wide pants was out of my comfort zone as I usually don't often wear such pants. But after I wore it, I quite liked it and now trust me I feel like trying all different styles of these pants available out there. These much in vogue pants will make a huge style statement if you wear them correctly. 

I was eyeing on this black wide slit pants with white & red stripes for a while now. I absolutely love how sporty and sexy this looks. The button-up style is great as you can unbutton as much as you like or just keep as it is! I would say try both ways and see what looks best on you. I wore this red crop tee and tied a knot to make it look great. Also layering is a trendy way to style such pants- so my denim jacket came handy. Fancy old school see-through sunglasses and lace-up black wedges completed this look. 

This is the first time I tried Amazonfashion for women's online clothing. And I must say they have a great service and a wide range of selections. Plus, if you have an amazon prime account- you'll get the 2-day free delivery option. Awesome, Right?


How to style wide pants
Stylish ways to wear the denim jacket
Amazing ways to style Slit wide pants
How to style black lace up wedges
Easy to style crop tops
Styling slit pants with denim jacket
Best trend of 2018 for women's clothing
Easy ways to style slit wide pants
Style slit pants fashion blogger way
Trend of black slit wide pants in 2018


Outfit Details-
Wide pants- Amazonfashion
Crop top- CottonOn
Denim jacket- CottonOn
Black wedges- Stevemadden  (Similar here)
Sunglasses- H&M

'Stop only when you're proud of yourself.'

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment