Friday, June 23, 2017

Floral Dress

Hello Beauties!!! 😘
I've been obsessed with flowers lately whether its the actual flower or the floral prints! I'm completely turned on to it. They are so joyful and they uplifts the mood instantly. My wardrobe is overwhelmed with floral outfits this season and the new addition is The Floral Dress. It is perfect for summer as its very cheerful and makes everything so much fun especially in the really hot summer days. Have a look at the pictures to see how i have styled my floral dress-

 floral dress for summer
Perfect summer dress
Floral dress summer vibes
Love for floral dresses
comfortable summer dress
Perfect summer look
summer style with florals
happy summer dress
off shoulder floral dress

 This beautiful dress is from Nordstrom. The moment i saw the dress i knew I'm going to love it. This dress is definitely a very girly style as it is one shoulder with two ruffled layers (Cherry on the cake 😉). The base of the dress is white which is perfect for summer and it has red roses all over, making the dress more attractive. Also it gets tighten right above my waist for that right fit. This dress is a great choice if you're planning for brunch party or a lunch date with someone special. 

Floral dresses are love this summer and are available at almost all stores if you're eyeing on them. You can also go for floral maxi dress, they look absolutely stunning! 
There is nothing much to accessorize as the outfit is very clear and loud. I simply preferred to wear two bangle bracelets and wore my very comfy red wedges to complete the look.

This was all about today's post. Do let me know in the comment section below if you guys liked this look. Stay tuned for more. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!  

Nothing can dim the light that shines from within!

XOXO
Parthvi Raval 💟



No comments:

Post a Comment