Friday, February 3, 2017

Cover Me Classy

Hey Beautiful People!!! 😙 
Hope all my wonderful readers are doing great! I can't believe January has already passed. It seems to be yesterday that we were celebrating new years eve. Time flies! As i mentioned in my previous blog, here am back with yet another post with one more winter look. This post is basically for the people like me who feel super cold and can't help but cover themselves with most of the winter essentials possible. Winter coats are one of the most wearable trends this season. A coat is the first part of your outfit people see throughout the cold months.  Many times, a jacket is super cute but does not keep me really warm but this one keeps me incredibly warm. 

 For this look, I am wearing a casual black and white strip tee back and teaming it up with a lovely pink jegging. I'm in love with the black winter coat which am wearing from +GUESS as its elegant and keeps me comfortably warm. The golden detailing on the coat is really eye catching and looks extremely stylish. It is double-breasted which is the reason why it appears layered and makes one feel cozy. Also, the length of the coat is not too long and its perfect fit for my body type. Have a look at the pictures to know more.

 
















In the dead of winter, don't shy away from brights or neon just because it's dark and dreary outside. Mix bright colors to kick the winter blues. By wearing a bold color like highlighter yellow or lime green, you'll perk up an otherwise basic or neutral outfit in seconds. I always make sure to add a pop of color in one way or another. Just like i throw over a pink scarf to add color and warmth to my outfit. 

The black boots i am wearing are the newest from my shoe collection. When i saw them surprisingly, i couldn't escape without getting them. They are absolutely edgy and its all the way lace up detailing makes a bold statement. I got a matching stripped sling bag with my vest to give a more polished look. 

So that's all about today's post. Let me know any feedback in the comments section below will love to know more from you guys. Stay tuned for more.Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!

What I wore: 

Vest- +H&M 
Jegging- +Macy's
Coat- +GUESS  
Boots- +ShoeDazzle 
Scarf- Old one
Bag- +Target 
Sunglasses- +Rayban  
YOU ARE UNIQUE! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANOTHER YOU AND NEVER WILL BE. SO MAKE THE BEST OF YOURSELF!

With Love Always,
Ritzy Glitzy Parthvi 💟

No comments:

Post a Comment