Sunday, July 17, 2016

Floral Delight

Hello Beauties!!!

Hope that all my amazing readers are doing great! Thanks for the overwhelming response you guys gave me for my first blog and so here i am with yet another post. Dressing up is my favorite thing to do and so does experimenting. That is the reason i generally pick pieces which seems different yet stylish to me. Slit tops are the new benchmark in the world of fashion. Monochrome to printed, with a bunch load of designs and styles, they have become revolutionary in their own way and you can point every other celebrity sporting slits in their most recent photographs, be it in events like film promotions or simply a happy day out. I believe slits are a must have in your closet these days. Slits come in various styles to choose from such as front slits, Side slits, double slits (front & side) and a few more. You could choose them according to your body type and the right one will help you flaunt the best elements of your body.

For today's post i am wearing a floral slit top and ripped denim pants. This post is basically a mix and match as the outfit has both the girly and a tom boyish touch which is an awesome combo to work with always. My floral tunic is actually gifted to me by my friend and i absolutely love it!!!


HAVE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!











This floral slit is the ankle length one which can also be worn as ethnic wear in numerous places and give you the vibes of boho tunic top. Be that as it may, you could wear any slit top or tunic whichever works for you. Here i am collaborating my slit top with ripped denim from +Fashionova to give it a edgy look. Denim jeans never goes out of style and can be worn with such a variety of outfits. In simple words, Ripped jeans are the denim jeans which are teared or ripped from knees and possibly at other locations on the pants as well. These pants that are natural or manipulated wear & tear are often referred as 'Distressed'. Ripped jeans were simply a result of over-wearing until 1970's but later became a fashion statement.

The kind of i am wearing is the distressed denim while there are such a large number of choices, for example, the knee tore jeans or the much in vogue boyfriend jeans which i personally going to try my hands on. Not just the pair of jeans but for a simple and comfy look wearing with shorts or leggings is a great idea to style with! Also i wore black pump heels with it which gave me the illusion of much taller look and a polished appearance effortlessly. I just wore a gorgeous pair of earrings perfect for my outfit and went for minimal accessorizing look because i wanted my outfit to do the talking!!

This was all about today's post. Let me know in the comments section below which slits are you planning to experiment with! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more such fun looks, Thanks to all my readers.

                           
LET'S DO WHAT WE LOVE AND DO A LOT OF IT!!!


With love always,
Parthvi Raval <3




No comments:

Post a Comment