Friday, April 28, 2017

Colorfully Floral

Hello Lovely people!!! 😘
I hope all my folks are doing great! Nothing makes me exciting then wearing colors in my outfit. I know, I've told you guys so many times about my obsession for colors but i can't really imagine my life without them. They make my dull day brighter and makes me so so happy. Now talking about today's post. I'm wearing this outfit which is beautifully colorful. I wore a light green pant with floral prints all over. Floral pants are definitely in vogue this spring and you could easily buy them from asos.com, macy's, chadwick of boston and so on. This cotton pant is so comfortable to carry and is perfect for the spring. Check out the pictures to know more-




It's always great to wear floral pants with neutral shades on the top but i went ahead and added more colors to the outfit and wore a bright pink crochet cardigan from old navy. I teamed it up with matching pink alter camisole to give it a clean look. Styling this cardigan is really simple and there are so many ways to play around with it. You can tie a knot, close it completely to make it appear as a top or keeping it as usual are a few ways. Crochet is a lovely fabric to flaunt and I've been really fond of them lately.




This outfit looks like it took a lot of efforts but it didn't! It's effortless and just took me five minutes to figure out the entire look. You can also throw on a blazer instead of cardigan for a different look. This look is bold in itself so i have not accessorized it much with bold statements but i wore my favorite sunglasses from ray-ban. Lastly, I finished my look with this really comfy yet stylish cone heels which i bought from a local market long time ago. This pair of heels, definitely compliments my outfit.
   



So guys this was all about my today's post. I hope you all like it. Comment below if you want me to do more such playful looks. Thanks to all my readers for stopping by!

Sometimes all you need is a little splash of color!

Xoxo
Parthvi Raval 💟












No comments:

Post a Comment